This article is written to show you how to save telegram videos, be it saving on a mobile or on a PC. It is worthy to note that you don’t need to be a tech geek to achieve this.
How to Save Telegram Videos on PC
- First, you need to download the Telegram app which is about 21mb from the official telegram website.
- After downloading the program, locate the downloads folder and install the program.
- After installing the app, an icon will be created on the desktop.
- Launch the App and log in using your telegram phone number.
- Now on the left pane is where you can find your chats.
- Click on the chat with the video you want to save and the conversation will be opened on the right-hand side of the app.
- Locate the video and right-click on it,
- Then click on save video as, a new window will pop-up prompting you to choose a location and a name for the video file.
- Now choose a location where you want to save the video and click on save.
Read Also: How to create Instagram Swipe-up Link
How to save Telegram videos on Mobile
- You can view or play media on telegram but most times they don’t appear on your gallery.
- So to make the video or photo appear on your gallery
- Open the Telegram app
- Open the chat containing the video or photo you want to save
- Open the video or photo
- Click the three dots on the top right corner
- Then click save to gallery
- Now go back to the gallery, locate the telegram folder and view files there.
That’s all on How to Save Telegram Videos if you have any questions kindly use the comment box.