Have you ever deleted any file mistakenly and you are lost on how to recover deleted files? Be it video, audio, pictures, or documents.
If Yes! Then this article is for you. I want to show you how to recover deleted files using recuva.
Recuva is a file recovering software owned by Piriform Ltd creators of ccleaner, defraggler, and speccy.
- Uninstall a program using command prompt
- Windows not detecting Android? Do this.
- How to backup your phone contacts online
Recuva can recover pictures, music, documents, videos, or any other file type you’ve lost. And it can recover from any rewriteable media you have; memory cards, external hard drives, USB sticks and more!
You can download Recuva from this link
- After downloading the file, launch the program according to the architecture(32bit or 64bit) of your pc.
- Choose the type of files you want to recover and click next,
- Then you can choose where to look for the deleted files that’s if you know where you deleted the files from, if not choose I’m not sure and click next,
- You can choose to perform a deep scan or a standard scan but I recommend standard scan first because it is faster, but if you can’t find the files you want to recover just re-run the scan using deep scan,
- Now click start, sit back and watch the app search and analyze the file content,
- Now select the files you want to recover and click Recover to recover deleted files.
- Save the files to another drive/location altogether.
That’s all on how to recover deleted files using Recuva. Hope this article helped? You can drop feedback through the comments section and do subscribe to our newsletter for updates.