I want to show you how to Upgrade X1 thin client firmware.
But before that what is X1 thin client?
The X1 product uses the world’s most stable and low power consumption ARM frame, plays a leading part in achieving the thin client function on the LINUX platform.
It also expands HMDI port, VGA port, USB 2.0 port, LAN port, WIFI port, and more PS/2 for both mouse & keyboard, X1 support the industrial scanning gun and printer perfectly, USB card reader etc.
X1 thin client solution depends on the inner LINUX system, it is the newest thin client products that support double-screen display, not only support WIN 7 os remote control without time display issue, but also its working speed was 2 times faster than other usual thin clients.
- High compatibility, support all Windows / Linux server
-No need to set time and date. Connect with host pc directly!
- HDMI and VGA Resolution support
-Resolution: support HDMI 1920*1080P at max.
-Support 1366*768 resolution which can support irregular monitor such as 15.6/18.5inch
- Attractive price & Excellent working performance
-TS660(WIN CE 6 OS )< X1 2times faster < X3(Linux OS) 2 times faster
About the Upgrade File
This upgrade fixes hanging, no display, or won’t save details (automatically reverts to old settings after clicking save. e.g changing IP, creating users etc) for all green panel X1 thin client and some red panel clients.
The files we will need to achieve this are Phoenix suit and the upgrade file
<<<<<Download Phoenix Suit>>>>>
Password for zip file: www.detechguru.com
For the Upgrade file contact me on WhatsApp
+2348061688205 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps on How to Upgrade X1 thin client firmware
- You will need a PC and a USB cord
- Disassemble the client.
- After downloading the files.
- Install Phoenix suit
- Extract the upgrade file to your PC anywhere you can easily find it,
- Open Phoenix suit as administrator,
- Click the firmware button,
- Click on image to choose the location of the extracted firmware.
- Then plug in the client with the USB, you will be prompted to format
- Just click yes to upgrade X1 thin client firmware
- And its done
- If you are not prompted automatically, hold down the power button on the client until it goes off.
- Now press the power button continuously ten times. You should have been prompted by now
- Just click yes and Tah-Dah.
For the Upgrade file and to know more on how to upgrade X1 thin client firmware, contact me on WhatsApp
+2348061688205 or email: email@example.com