I want to show you how to activate your ATM card for online transactions.
Just walk to the nearest ATM to activate your card. So to do this kindly follow the steps below to activate your card.
Note: This service is not free, I was charged N101.00 for it
- Walk to any nearby ATM and insert your card.
- Type your 4-digit PIN and press Enter key.
- Look for the Quickteller option from the ATM menu screen and select it.
- Select Pay Bills from Quickteller menu options.
- On the next screen select Others
- Enter 322222 as the Biller Code.
- Enter your Phone Number as the Customer Reference Number, then press the Proceed button.
- You will be prompted to agree to make payment,
- Do not change amount to be paid. Just select Pay amount due.
and you are done
Note: Some Payment Gateways don’t require OTP.
Use the comments box for any question and share to help a friend who may need to know how to activate your ATM card for online transactions.