This article is for those who want to Force Screen Rotation on any Android App, be it Instagram, FB lite, games and so on, you are at the right place.
Why Do you need to Force Screen Rotation on any Android App
The most common reason for this is a faulty touchscreen, or maybe for the fun of doing it. You may have noticed that most games and other apps like Instagram are specifically designed to work only in portrait mode. But with this tutorial you can rotate any app screen to any view, portrait, landscape, reverse portrait, reverse landscape.
There are many Apps in PlayStore that can help you achieve this and one of such apps is Rotation Control.
With Rotation Control you can easily change the screen orientation from the notification area.
Steps on How to Force Screen Rotation on any App
- Download the Rotation Control from the Play Store,
- Install the App,
- Launch the App and enable it’s ‘Start controlling Rotation feature’,
- Once you enable the said feature you will be able to access Rotation control features from the status/notification area, as seen in the image above,
- Now you can change your screen orientation regardless of the app in use.
- How to setup your Smartphone as PC Mouse and Keyboard
- How to Change PC MAC address with Technitium in 2mins
- HOW TO ACTIVATE SMADAV 2019 TO PRO
- How to Upgrade X1 thin client firmware in two mins
The following rotation modes are available:
And the descriptions from left to right on the notification area are as follows
- Guard: this application prevents the other application from changing screen orientation.
- Auto Rotation: screen orientation is determined by a physical orientation sensor.
- Portrait: the screen is in portrait orientation.
- Portrait (Reverse): the screen is in a portrait orientation; the opposite direction from the normal portrait.
- Portrait (Sensor): the screen is in a portrait orientation, but the sensor is used to change direction.
- Landscape: the screen is in landscape orientation.
- Landscape (Reverse): the screen is in a landscape orientation; the opposite direction from the normal landscape.
- Landscape (Sensor): the screen is in landscape orientation, but the sensor is used to change direction.
Note: Depending on the device, you may not be able to use several modes.
If “Guard” mode is active, you cannot click the “install” button when you want to install an application. When you want to install an application, you should inactivate “Guard” mode or this application.
When you no longer need Rotation Control to stay in your status bar, you just have to disable its “Start controlling rotation” feature.
That’s all on how to force Screen Rotation on any Android App
I hope you find this article helpful. And remember to share because sharing is caring.