Hi! I want to show you how to export Facebook photos and videos to Google Photos. If you want to have a backup of your photos and videos, or you want to delete your Fb account for reasons best known to you, then this tool is your friend.
This feature was launched in Europe last year. This feature called the photo transfer tool has been launched globally. In addition to Google Photos, Facebook promised to allow users to save to other platforms as they(other platforms) join the project.
This feature currently is available on the web version of Facebook only.
Read Also: Tricks to Create a Secret Folder on windows
Follow the steps below to export Facebook photos and videos to Google Photos
- Launch a browser on your PC and log in to your Fb account
- After successful login click on the down arrow on the top right corner
- Click on settings
- On the Left Pane click on ‘Your Facebook Information’
- Click on ‘Transfer a copy of your photos or video’ or click on the view button next to it
- Click on ‘Choose destination’ and select Google Photos
- Now, select the media you want to copy, either photos or video
- Then click next
- Authenticate your Google Account by entering the password and grant the permission to transfer photos from Fb to Google Photos by clicking on Allow button in the popup window
That’s all on how to export Facebook photos and videos to Google Photos. Feel free to use the comments section if you have any message.