If you find this page then you must be looking for a way to easily create multiple windows users which we are going to discuss here in simple terms. For people trying to create a remote connection or any other need which may require you to create many users, creating them through the control pan can be tiring. So follow the simple steps below to ease the stress.
Method 1: How to easily create multiple windows users through pc manager
- Right-click on my computer/this pc/computer,
- Click on manage,
- On the left pane of the window click on local users and groups,
- Then on the right pane of the window double click on users,
- Now right-click on an empty space and click on “new user”,
- A window will come up, all you have to do is,
- Input username,
- Input full name, and password,
- Uncheck the first box and check the next two boxes,
- then click create and that is all.
You can also read:
- How to reset Windows 8/8.1 password without losing files
- How to create a multi-boot USB flash drive
- How to recover deleted files using Recuva
Method 2: How to easily create multiple windows users through App The second method is done with an app.
- After extracting the file, run the app as an administrator,
- Enter your desired general username and password,
- Then add the number of users you want to create, let’s say from 1-50 as shown in the picture below.
- I used pc as username and 1234 as password, the number of users 50.
- (pc1-pc50 will be created at the same time with the same password I chose)
- Then click add and that is all.
Note: For method 1 all users created are standard users, For method 2 you can choose between an administrator or a standard user. That is all for how to easily create multiple windows users. Do you have any question? Feel free to use the comment section.