Requirements to create a bootable flash drive
- A 4Gb or more flash drive,
- An operating sytem in DVD disk,
- And a working PC you will use to work on the flash drive to get it ready.
- The Application we will need for this assignment is POWER ISO
U can download ur poweriso application here: Here
PowerISO is a powerful CD / DVD / BD image file processing tool, which allows you to open, extract, burn, create, edit, compress, encrypt, split and convert ISO files, and mount ISO files with internal virtual drive.
It can process almost all CD / DVD / BD image files including ISO and BIN files. PowerISO provides an all-in-one solution. You can do every thing with your ISO files and disc image files.
- How to recover lost files in 4 easy steps
- How to create a multi-boot USB
- How to Install Multi OS in one PC
- Windows not detecting Android? Fix it in 2mins
Steps to Create a bootable Flash drive
- After downloading your POWER ISO application from the link above,
- Install and register the application,
- If you downloaded or have an ISO version of the bootable or Operating system go to step 6 but if not, copy the operating system from the CD/DVD to a specific location, Now run power iso application as an adminstrator
- The next thing is to click on “Add” and locate the folder containing the operating system you copied from the disk, highlight all and click Add,
- After adding files, click save in “file menu” and name the file anything then change file type to standard iso images (.iso), this process will take some time
- Attach the flash drive and Click on tools, choose “create bootable usb drive” and select the location where you saved the .iso file or the downloaded file, choose the usb drive you want to use,
- Make sure the destination usb drive carries the name of your flash
- Then Click Start
Now the flash is ready to be used as a bootable device
U can download ur poweriso application here: Download Now
Don’t forget to drop your comments.